Private Company Formation in Calicut
A 'Private Company' is a limited company formed with minimum of 2 members and 2 Directors. The maximum number of members in a private company is restricted to 200 (Before it was 50). The name of the company should end with the words 'Private Limited'. A 'Private Company' is an incorporated business entity registered under the Companies Act. (Now Companies Act 2013)
Features of a Private Company
- Transfer of shares can be restricted as per the articles of the company.
- Private company cannot accept deposits from the public; it can accept loans and deposits only from its shareholders, directors and directors' relatives.
- Private company cannot issue shares to the public.
For registering a private company, a minimum of 2 shareholders and 2 directors (Maximum 200) are required. If Private Limited Company last word will be "Private Limited."
Procedures for register a Private limited Company in Calicut
- Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN) for all proposed directors.
- Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for one of the promoters and directors. (Electronic Signature)
- Authorised capital (Minimum for Private limited Company Rs.1, 00,000)
- Suggest any 6 names
- Address of Registered Office of the Company is mandatory. (Documents Required Copy of Rent Agreement, if Directors house = NOC from the owner)
- Preparation and signing of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company. (Main Deeds / Bye laws )
- Registration of MOA, AOA, Directors Details and Registered Office of the Company
The ROC will register the company after due verification of MOA, AOA and other details and will issue the Certificate of Incorporation (COI). It will also allocate a Corporate Identification Number (CIN) to the company so registered.
- Notarised Affidavit signed by directors, (In stamp Paper Rs.10 Onwards),if Person is out side India Attested by Embassy
- Copy of ID, address proofs (Address proof: copy of self attested passport, voter's id, driving license, bank statement any one.)
- PAN (for Indian nationals) is required for applying a DIN.
- Two Pass Port Size Photo (Hard Copy)
- Copy of ID, address proofs
- Pass Port Size Photo
- Copy of PAN