Limited Liability Partnership registration in Calicut (LLP)
A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is an incorporated business form that combines the features of a partnership and the company form of businesses. The LLP form of organization was introduced in India by the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
For registering a limited company A minimum of 2 partners and 2 designated partners are required. If Limited Liability Partnership last word will be "LLP." Partners are persons who own the LLP and manage it. Designated partners are responsible for compliance under the LLP Act.
Procedures for Formation of Limited Liability Partnership in calicut
- Obtain a Director Identification Number (DIN) for all proposed directors.
- Obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for one of the promoters and directors. (Electronic Signature)
- Authorised capital (Minimum for Private limited Company Rs.5,00,000)
- Suggest any 6 names
- After the LLP name is approved, the LLP incorporation documents have to be executed by the promoters
- The proposed partners of an LLP should consent to act as the partner or Designated Partner Once the documents are executed, the same has to be submitted to the ROC of the respective state for the LLP registration.
- The ROC will register the LLP and issue a COI.
An LLP can commence its business only after obtaining the COI..
- Notarised Affidavit signed by directors, (In stamp Paper Rs.10 Onwards),if Person is out side India Attested by Embassy
- Copy of ID, address proofs (Address proof: copy of self attested passport, voter's id, driving license, bank statement any one.)
- PAN (for Indian nationals) is required for applying a DIN.
- Two Pass Port Size Photo (Hard Copy)
- Copy of ID, address proofs
- Pass Port Size Photo
- Copy of PAN